Sunday, March 1, 2009

Frank Unleashed






Frank started working off leash on Monday. Now when he goes outside or he is in the house, he no longer has to drag a leash around behind him. He is very responsive to the training collar and doing very well with all of his commands. I worked with him the other day using the jogging stroller. With you having and young baby, I felt this would be useful to you when you wanted to take Frank for a walk. He did very well with the stroller on the leash as well as off the leash.

Frank is doing very well with sitting at the door before going in or going out of the house. He has also gotten much better with the stay command and letting me walk around him. Before he never wanted to let me cross behind his back. He has gotten much more comfortable with that.

We are continuing to work on some of his "dog aggression issues". He seems to be getting better. He has definitely accepted our smallest dog, Dona. He no longer has any issues with her whatsoever. I will continue to work through this week with Frank and our other dogs and hopefully we will see great progress. Already, I am very pleased with what we have accomplished so far with Frank.